Risk and Benefits
Preferred Health Care Providers-By Provider -By Practice -By Specialty -By CMC List
- Preferred Dental Providers
- New PPO providers
- Cost Care 2015
- Cost Care Updated Information 2015
- Missoula Bone & Joint
- Walmart Vision
- Ridgeway Mail Order Pharmacy
- Caremark Mail Order Pharmacy
- Health Benefits Annual Information Request
- Accident/Injury Information Request
- R-2 Release of Confidential Information
FLEX (Information Below:)
- Flex Summary Plan Description
- Flex Benefit Information
- Medical Expenses Reimbursement Claim Form (Fillable .PDF) (Word Version)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Claim Form (Fillable .PDF) (Word Version)
The Risk and Benefits Office is responsible for four programs: Employee Benefits, Risk Management, Workers' Compensation and Flex.
The Employee Benefits Department is responsible for providing the benefits described in the Missoula County Employee Benefits Plan (medical, dental, vision and life insurance). The Department is also responsible for Missoula County's Long Term Disability Group Insurance coverage. The Department contracts to provide benefits to several local government agencies.
The Risk Management Department is responsible for providing loss control and risk financing for county exposures to accidental loss. The Risk Manager is the Plan Administrator for the Employee Benefits Plan and the Missoula County Workers' Compensation Group Insurance Authority.
The Missoula County Workers' Compensation Group Insurance Authority provides the benefits required by the Montana Workers' Compensation Act and Occupational Disease Act. Members of the Authority are Missoula County and Affiliated Agencies. The Authority is an authorized self-insurer in Montana.
Please note some documents are in "Portable Document Format" and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this viewer, visit Adobe.com.