skip to the main content area of this page
Human Resources
(406) 258-4874
Missoula County Seal and image of areas around the City.

Missoula County - Human Resources

Department: Human Resources
Missoula County Home

Human Resources - Links and Information

Here are some links that offer additional information regarding Human Resource topics. Missoula County is NOT responsible for any links that go outside this website.

Flexible Spending Accounts

The Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts are administered by the Missoula County Risk and Benefits office. Call their office at 523-4876. Their office is located at 438 West Spruce in downtown Missoula.


Collective Bargaining Agreements

 Links to Collective Bargaining Units web pages

Other Resources

Site Navigation

Missoula County Jobs - Links to Jobs page Click on the image to view a list of available jobs with Missoula County.

Search our site:
Google Custom Search