How can we help you?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Missoula County wants to make it easy to find the help you’re looking for. Here are a few ways you can access the information and services you need:

Visit the “I Want To …” guide 

Search our website

Browse the Frequently Asked Questions section

Find contact information for a department

Locate a Missoula County building or facility

Fill out the customer service request form

Call the Missoula County switchboard at 406-258-4700

For guidance on navigating our website, visit the Page Layout & Usage, Site Navigation and Site Map pages.
To report broken links and website issues, email



pond with trees and mountains