The Missoula County Rural Special Improvement District No. 901 (also referred to as the Lolo Water and Sewer District) is under the jurisdiction of the Board of County Commissioners. The Public Works Director, at the direction of the Board, manages and operates this district.
Questions regarding the District, it's operation or plans for expansion may be directed to:
- Jasen Neese • (406)544-1458
- Deb Evison-Bell • Office (406)258-3702 / Cell (406)830-5975
Todays world calls for an abundance of disinfecting wipes, paper towels and napkins, but we still need to dispose of them correctly.
Please DO NOT flush these items down your toilet. It costs a lot of money, time, and staff to make repairs to sewer and septic systems.
Rules and Regulations
The Lolo Water and Sewer District is run in strict accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the Board of County Commissioners. Any individual who may have questions regarding those regulations may contact the Public Works Department at (406) 258-3701.
- Lolo Water Regulations
- Lolo Sewer Regulations
- Petition for Inclusion
- Boundary Map
- Water Rights Needs Assessment
Low Income Loan Program
If you've had a service line break and need assistance in paying to have it repaired, click here for information on how you may be able to get help!
Consumer Confidence Reports
- Lolo Community Council has council meeting minutes, agendas, and information on other Lolo Community issues.
- Missoula County Extension Office for information on help to keep your lawn green this summer.
- Are you over-watering your lawn? Check out this handy calculator.